TOPIC: Why You Should Get a Disney Water Park Annual Pass
Why You Should Get a Disney Water Park Annual Pass
11 months 3 weeks ago #36034
Why get an annual Disney Water Park pass? As an annual passholder myself, I'd argue that buying a waterpark annual pass is one of the best moves a regular Disney attendee can make. Having said that, let's move on to the top 10 reasons I would highly reccomend purchasing this pass for you and your family as well.
1. Disney Water Parks are always CLEAN. If you haven't experienced other water parks around the U.S. I can assure you that Disney is one of the cleanest, if not the cleanest when it comes to cleaning places such as the changing rooms and bathroom stalls. Even their water is thoroughly cleaned and maintained to prevent the spread of disease and infection.
2. The price difference is reasonable. Considering you are jumping from a 1-day pass to a 365-day pass, the prices are very affordable.
3. If you are a Florida resident, it gets even better! Not only do you get a discounted ticket price if you go after 2 pm, but you also are closer to the action! Florida resident annual ticket passes for admission into the park anyday after 2 pm (although they start letting these passholders in at 1:45 pm) decreases to about 65$.
4. There are no "blockout dates". Regular park passholders have what are known as "blockout" dates in which additional activities such as Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are occuring. The water parks, on the other hand, do not have any blockout dates and are open 9 am to 8 pm in the summer.
5. You get the choice of two parks in one price. That's right, these tickets let you hop between both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach!
6. It's fun that your whole family can enjoy! There are several different areas in each water park that allow for different age groups to interact with other people in their age groups. For example, there is a children's area that my family particularly enjoys at Blizzard Beach called Ski Patrol where children under the age of 12 can climb across slippery icebergs and even take a trip down a zip-line into a refreshing pool of water below.
7. Shopping! There are multiple stores within these water parks that contain everything from sunscreen, towels, and bathing suits to postcards, snowglobes and additional souvenirs.
8. Summer fun without overheating in the parks. With the Florida climate, temperatures can reach close to 90 degrees in the summer. With the addition of humidity, it can feel close to 100 degrees which can lead to heat stroke and dehydration. Not only will you leave feeling sick, but you will also leave earlier than normal and with a severe sunburn if proper protective sunscreen was not applied regularly during the duration of your stay. Water parks on the other hand will constantly cool you down in the hottest of temperatures.
9. Lifeguards are on duty on all times. Be relaxed and feel resassured that your children are safe playing in the water.
10. Believe it or not, you can still meet your favorite Disney character friends! Weather permitting, some of the well-known Disney friends such as Mickey, Goofy, Lilo, and Stitch can all be found at the Disney water parks. If your lucky, grab a quick photo for a lasting memory!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Re: Why You Should Get a Disney Water Park Annual Pass
11 months 3 weeks ago #36037
Having visited Disney more times than I can count, I agree that this is an incredible deal. We always get the waterpark tickets and can't imagine a trip without the water park. I only wish we lived closer to get more use, but we still are very blessed with the 2 weeks we get now. Thanks