Disney-World-Downtown-Disney-Market-Place.png
Book a Disney World Packages
Explore the Magic of Disney World

Printable Disney World Checklist! (1/4)

TOPIC: Printable Disney World Checklist!

Printable Disney World Checklist! 8 years 5 days ago #5389

I wrote a new article after a recent visit when I went brain dead and forgot half of the suff we normally take... this list isn't complete but is helpful.

The list is here: www.explorethemagic.com/disney-world-check-list.asp

Please submit your additions to this list in this topic (the topic you reading now [;)]
  • Michael
  • Top Mouse (Forum Admin)
  • Thank you received: 6
Direct from WDW!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Printable Disney World Checklist! 8 years 4 days ago #5391

When going to the parks, bring the following:

Change of clothes for the kids (you want them to have fun in the fountains and water features and not walk around in wet shorts all day right?)

Change of socks - like Lt. Dan said in Forrest Gump "Take care of your feet, the only thing a grunt can rely on is his feet. Every chance you get, change your socks." Yes, you are a grunt (or at least that's the noise you make at the end of a long day in WDW) and yes, your feet get wet from walking around all day. Changing socks and getting that moisture away from the foot can be refreshing. Plus, when your feet aren't soft and wrinkled from the sweat, you have less chance of developing blisters. COOL-MAX socks work wonders (I get mine @ Kohl's - Addidas branded). They wick the moisture away from your feet and some have lycra arch support to help with running and walking.

SUNSCREEN!!!

Moleskin - helps cushion the areas where blisters or hot-spots are forming on your feet

Baby Wipes/Charmin Aloe Wipes - not only for the kids, adults can appreciate these too. Not only are they good for cleaning fingers and faces (eat a turkey leg, you'll understand) but they are good for pre-treating a stain on clothing as well. And for those of us who have that reflex that has us running to a stall in the loo after a big meal, they do wonderful for last wipe clean-up. You don't want to feel "swampy" back there a few hours later from the heat and sweat...your family and other guests will appreciate the thought, especially in that hour long queue line for Thunder Mountain. My wife and I coin that smell as "TPA" (Theme Park A--)
  • Phlydude
  • Top Mouse (Moderator)
  • Thank you received: 1
phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

Printable Disney World Checklist! 8 years 4 days ago #5398

WWPDD (what would phyldude do!) LOL... all great additions which just goes to show why this list is so important.
  • Michael
Direct from WDW!

Printable Disney World Checklist! 8 years 4 days ago #5401

How about adding your lanyard so that you can add more pins to the collection and Pal Mickey if you have one. Bring your refillable mugs from Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach.

Then for the trip bring a coloring book of your childens choise and colored pencils you don't want crayons because if left in the car they will make a nasty mess that won't come out trust me from experience. Also I amost forgot a pencil sharpener.
  • tverstynen
  • Earning My Ears

Printable Disney World Checklist! 8 years 3 days ago #5402

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font color="purple"></font id="purple">[(#)]Anti bacterial wipes for the bathrooms! Padded socks...gel inserts, personal first aid kits ( we got ours from Target), And for those who hate water[xx(], but also hate the prices for soda or juice...get the travel packs of tea, kool aid...whatever...to go. The packs are small enought that you won't make a mess when pouring the powder into your water bottles. Plus you can get those in regular and diet...and just about every brand puts them out now. I really liked the lipton tea flavors. NAd for a quick freshen up on hot days, biore and other skin care lines put our travel wipes for your face and neck. Pick the one you like best and you have a quick pick me up on hot days!

Catz
  • SleepinCatz
  • WED Club Member

Printable Disney World Checklist! 8 years 3 days ago #5403

tverstynen, the lanyard was a forehead slapper, like dah!, can't believe I forgot that one.
SLEEPINCATZ, the Koolaid is also very important... the water isn't so bad except at The Magic Kingdom.

I also redid the entire processs and put everything in a database so that I can add to it easily but it also allows for the easier printing... at the top there are now two different printing options.
  • Michael
Direct from WDW!
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Submit to DeliciousSubmit to DiggSubmit to FacebookSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to StumbleuponSubmit to TechnoratiSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

Disney Discounts!

No spam, just the deals, discounts, promos and codes!

We will soon be featuring TripAdvisor Reviews!
TripAdvisor