This party is not schedule to happen again. The last party was in 2008.
Pass through the gates of the Magic Kingdom and become immersed in a world of Pirates and Princesses. Begin by picking up your "treasure map" and "treasure bag" to choose your course. As your embark on your quest for beads and chocolate treasures, you are witness to a special Pirate and Princess parade and fireworks spectacular. Experience Pirate Coves and Princess Courts filled with treasures and specially themed entertainment. Plus, you can enjoy character greetings, a stage show and some of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions.
*For safety, costumes must not be obstructive or offensive.
2010 dates not yet announced.
Time: 7:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Pirates & Princess 2007 Map Front
Pirates & Princess 2007 Map Inside
Event participation is not included with regular Theme Park admission. A separate ticket is required. Tickets are valid for entry only during the event time (listed above) for the date purchased. As event nights often sell out in advance, purchasing tickets at the earliest possible date is highly recommended.
- Advance Purchase Savings
$43.95 including tax (Ages 10 & up) and $37.95 including tax (Ages 3 to 9)
- Day-of Tickets
$45.95 including tax (Ages 10 & up) and $39.95 including tax (Ages 3 to 9)
Pirate Coves and Princess Courts throughout the park...
New Tortuga (Adventureland)
Riverboat Riviera (Frontierland)
Solaris’ System (Tomorrowland)
- Pirate coves and princess courts (Six specially themed out areas)
- Each cove/court has beads and chocolate treasures, immersive activities and characters/atmosphere entertainment
- New Tortuga (Adventureland)
- Rusty Cutlass pirate band (8:15pm, 9:15pm, 10:20pm & 11:45pm)
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial (7:45pm, 8:45pm, 10:20pm & 11:20pm)
- Disney Characters—Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Goofy and Pluto
- Riverboat Riviera (Liberty Square)
- Characters – Pocahontas and John Smith
- The Riverboat Roulettes banjo trio
- The Legend of the Jolly Roger Haunted Riverboat
- Diamond Horseshoe (8:15pm, 9:15pm, 10:15pm & 11:15pm)
- Ramblin Rustlers (8:10pm, 9:15pm, 10:10pm & 11:15pm)
- Riverboat Roulettes (7:45pm, 8:45pm, 10:15pm & 11:15pm)
- Solaris’ System (Tomorrowland)
- Eclipse’s Mixes – DJ Dance Party (all night)
- Atmosphere groups including break-dancing space pirates (7:45pm, 8:45p,, 10:05pm & 11:15pm)
- Alien Jump Stilts (8pm, 9pm, 10:15pm & 11:15pm)
- Jasmine’s Court (Adventureland)
- Princess Jasmine’s Royal Guard Recruitment, Jungle Cruise Landing area (8:05pm, 9:05pm, 10:05pm & 11:25pm)
- Amazin Agrabats, The Carpets of Aladdin (8:25pm, 9:25pm, 10:25pm & 11:25pm)
- Disney Characters - Ali (Aladdin), Jasmine, Genie and Abu
- Ariel’s Court (Fantasyland)
- Disney Characters - Ariel, Sebastian, Flounder
- Sebastian’s Under the Sea Dance Party (all night)
- Belle's Story with Meet and Greet, Fairytale Garden (7:30pm, 9pm, 10:10pm & 11:15pm)
- Princess Pavilion (Mickey’s Toontown Fair)
- Disney Characters - Cinderella, Belle, Aurora
- Royal image consulting while guests stand in line for Character greeting
- Pirate play spot (pirate themed carnival type games) (7:40pm, 8:40pm, 10:40pm & 11:40pm)
“Disney’s Enchanted Adventures Parade” (8:30PM & 10:30 PM)
New pirate and princess themed parade
Numerous floats including a large pirate ship and pirate rock, princess floats and more!
New Fireworks Spectacular – “Magic, Music and Mayhem” (9:45 PM)
Castle Stage Show – “Dream Along With Mickey” (8pm, 9:15pm & 11:30pm)
Character Meet & Greets
Some of the most popular Magic Kingdom attractions
Wristband will be distributed at the turnstiles and the Rose Garden starting at 4pm
|Never been and want to experience Disney's Princess and Pirate Party or maybe you'd liked to relive it? |
JWL Media Productions has the DVD for you!
All New - Jeff Lange’s Pirates & Princess Party (.95)
ExploreTheMagic.com will be awarding this DVD to one lucky user coming soon!