Join in this festive extravaganza sure to put you in the Christmas spirit. Experience the enchantment of "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade" and the excitement of the fireworks spectacular, "Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season". This sensational celebration also features live Disney Character stage shows, Character greetings throughout the Park, cookies and cocoa, and even snow on Main Street, U.S.A. Plus, you get unlimited use of some of the most popular Magic Kingdom® attractions!
2014 Dates and Times:
Discount Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets - FOR SELECT DATES ONLY
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Package
Event participation is not included with regular Theme Park admission. A separate ticket is required. Tickets are valid for entry only during the event time (listed above) for the date purchased. As event nights often sell out in advance, purchasing tickets at the earliest possible date is highly recommended.
$62.79 + tax (Ages 10 & up) and $57.46 + tax (Ages 3 to 9)
$58.53 + tax (Ages 10 & up) and $53.20 + tax (Ages 3 to 9)
$69.18 + tax (Ages 10 & up) and $63.85 + including tax (Ages 3 to 9)
ENTERTAINMENT: (subject to change without notice)
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tips!
Special Disney World Magic Kingdom Christmas map here: ./images/maps/disney-world-xmas-map-2007.jpg
1. There is a special holiday pin only sold Town Square Exposition Hall and Frontierland Trading Post each night beginning at 7pm.
2. The weather for each night's event calls for snow
3. Wrist bands are available at the turnstiles, Rose Garden and the Castle hub.
4. There is Christmas at the Fairytale Garden
5. Santa can be found at Exposition Hall 7pm till 12 am
6. There are 2 parades! Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade is twice (catch the second one for less crowds).
7. Mickey's Twas the Night Before Christmas stage show happens upto 5 times in one evening at the Galaxy Forecourt Stage.
8. Celebrate the Season happens up to 3 times per night at the Castle Forecourt Stage.
9. The night Wishes show is specially tailored to the season!
10. There are special performances all over the park which Disney calls "Atmosphere Groups" ranging from banjo's to singing groups.
11. Get your special holiday PhotoPass because you will receive 50% the photos on that card.
12. They sometimes start letting people in as early 4 pm for the party.
More about Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in our forums...
Here is what is open and also locations for free cookies and hot chocolate!:
Main Street, U.S.A.
Main Street Sweets
Tony's Town Square
Baby Care Center
Emporium (has special event merchandise)
Main Street Cinema
Main Street Confectionary
Stroller & Wheel Chair Rental
The News Stand
Town Square Exposition Hall
Liberty Tree Tavern
Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (has special event merchandise)
Free Cookies and Hot Chocolate!
Columbia Harbor House
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates Bazaar (has special event merchandise)
Free Cookies & Hot Chocolate!
The Diamond Horseshoe Saloon
Big Thunder Railroad
Country Bear Jamboree (Christmas Show)
Frontierland Shooting Arcade
Frontierland Turkey Wagon
Pecos Bill Cafe
Frontierland Trading Post (has special event merchandise)
Splash Photo (has special event merchandise)
Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
It's a Small World
Mad Tea Party
Peter Pan's Flight
Pooh's Playful Spot
Snow White's Scary Adventures
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mrs. Pott's Cupboard
Fantasy Faire (has special event merchandise)
Pooh's Thotful Shop
Tinker Bell's Treasures
Mickey's Toontown Fair
The Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
County Bounty (has special event merchandise)
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Stitch's Great Escape
Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Cosmic Rays's Starlight Cafe
The Lunching Pad
Mickey's Star Traders (has special event merchandise)
Merchant of Venus
Space Mountain Shop
The Timekeeper Theater
Free Cookies and Hot Chocolate!
Tomorrowland Terrace Noddle Station
Video's from 2007
These video's are straight off my digital camera, they are not edited or even enhanced (excuse the poor quality).
|Disney World Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2007
"Decorate the Castle!"
Video's from 2006
|Disney World Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2006
Main Street U.S.A.
Disney World Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2006
TWAS The Night Before Christmas Show
Now featuring TripAdvisor Reviews in our packages!
Disney, SeaWorld, Universal, LegoLand and other artwork, logos and properties belong to their respective companies. All rights reserved. All offers are subject to change. Prices displayed are in some areas of this site samples based on non-peak times and may vary based on availability.