✩ Playhouse Disney Live - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Playhouse Disney Live

12 years 5 months ago #15611 by JulieB
    So I was just on the Disney Movie Rewards site and saw that Playhouse Disney will be coming to our area live on stage. I am very excited and have ordered our tickets already. They will be at the Soveirgn Bank Arena in Trenton Dec. 2,2007. The characters that will be there are:
    Mickey and the gand from Mickey Mouse Club House, not sure which ones
    Leo, Annie, June and Quincy
    Handy Manny and his talking tools
    Tigger, Pooh and their new friend Darby

Have fun and I hope they are coming to your area as well. I know the kids will love seeing them again

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #15622 by JLKennedy
    Jules...

They will be at the Wachovia center too! Scott is going to get his company's luxury box for the show. (so we can save $53)

12 years 5 months ago #15627 by T1nk
    HAHA! Funny you post this, I just ordered tickets Friday for the November show in Columbus, Oh! I am so excited hehe. We will be going just a couple weeks before our Disney trip so this will get the kids pumped up for the upcoming trip!

12 years 5 months ago #15628 by JulieB
    Jaime, we like the Trenton center, It is a lot smaller and more up close. We have been to a disney on ice show and a few sesame shows. very easy to get to. have fun...
    i figure it will be good for the kids to see the characters again and i know they will love it.

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

12 years 5 months ago #15632 by JLKennedy
    It's a family tradition of our to go the day after Christmas to the Disney on ice that is showing (we've done it every year for the past 6 years...at least!). I think this will be fun because it is "different" in so many ways. Hubby is actually pushing me to buy the $53 each tickets so we'll be right up front, versus his company's luxury box...perks with the luxury box is free massages, computer, tv, food & drinks...oh the pressure!!!

12 years 5 months ago #15644 by T1nk
    We got 3 rows back in the center, they sent out pre-order sale tickets so I jumped on and was lucky enough to get awesome seats!! I am so excited!!

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds