✩ New 2009 Adventures by Disney tineraries are out! - ExploreTheMagic.com

• New 2009 Adventures by Disney tineraries are out!

11 years 6 months ago #26092 by Michael
    Adventures by Disney announced there new destinations today:
    www.explorethemagic.com/adventures-by-disney.asp

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #26096 by magicmom
    someday, we are going to do one of those...*sigh*

11 years 6 months ago #26098 by Michael
    One day? Some of those are very affordable! really!

Direct from WDW!

11 years 6 months ago #26099 by mommyofseven
    my mom looked into these, she was thinking about a trip to Itay with my oldest son, she thought it was a litle expensive, she went to Italy 2 years ago and went with another travel co, she loved it, she said she got "more bang for her buck", she did say that the Disney tours was geared more towards touring with children and that was what you must be paying for - i'm going to show her the new plans and see what she thinks this time.

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

11 years 6 months ago #26111 by Michael
    I have attended all the classes (by Disney at Disney) and have also spoke with people that have used them... what I hear most often is "fantastic, so relaxed, all taken care of, fast passed attractions and very convenient" so I think saying "more bang for the buck" without actually having used them might be a bit on the less informed side... I guess what I'm saying is, even as a travel agent myself, I would use Adventures by Disney hands down and not just because I'm a Disney fan but because I appreciate all the little details that they take care of... I mean I've heard so many good things about the smallest things that I'm really impressed. There are a lot of tour operators out there but how many of them have a reputation like Disney? With airlines dropping left and right and tour operators going bankrupt I think for my money I would just feel better "hiring" to Disney to do my international travel.

Just my $0.02 worth

Direct from WDW!

11 years 6 months ago #26115 by mommyofseven
    i figured that with Disney it was bound to be great - they have a reputation for quality and service and i'm guessing they don't want to damage their reputation in any way. last time she used gate 1 and she was very happy, this time however she will be traveling with a 14 yr old so she was looking for something that was more family friendly and geared towards all ages. if she decides to go with disney i'll let you know - btw: i appreciate your 2 cents - it's always been right on for my questions!

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds