We are so excited to announce the 2011 Adventures by Disney tours have been released. The most thrilling itinerary is the tour to Egypt. It tour sounds incredible with these highlights:
* Ride a camel at the Great Pyramids of Gizah, tour the Pharoahs Boat Museum and come nose-to-nose with the Sphinx
* Learn to make papyrus and write your name in Egyptian hieroglyphics
* Enjoy three days of leisurely cruising on the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor, discovering ancient temples, tombs and treasures
* Shop and dine in the colorful Khan el-Khalili Market, Cairos ancient souk
* Experience the Nile on a felucca the traditional sailing craft that have plied the rivers waters for thousands of years
* Travel with a licensed Egyptologist through ancient monuments and wonders of Egypt
* Junior Adventurers explore the Egyptian Museum while playing the Art Detective Game, The Case of the Missing Mummy.
So exciting! We are also offering a special discount of $75 off per person on any 2011 Adventures by Disney tour. If you are not traveling, but know someone that is traveling you can accept the the 2011 Adventures by Disney. If they book, you will get $75 per person as a referral gift from us for telling your friend/family about our services and Adventures by Disney! PM me for details.
Allison Jones - Disney World Specialist
Destinations in Florida Travel - Official Travel Agency for Explore the Magic
Special Discount Prices and Free Perks for Explore the Magic Guests - Call us at 888-WDW-CHEAP option 1 for Details!