✩ Ticket Question - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Ticket Question

11 years 6 months ago #24604 by msmouse39
    I saw Michael's post on: www.mapleleaftickets.com/cgi-bin/affilia...hru.cgi?id=modemmike and have attempted to use it but cannot connect. I looked at their regular prices and have been blown away. I always go with referrals from this board because I haven't been disappointed yet. When I touched base with Maple Leaf they said I could use this site to get a discount but I can't find the right link. Help! As always I appreciate all the info I get here and hope to throw more info back soon

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #24606 by Phlydude
    Here is the new link

[edit by Michael]
    www.explorethemagic.com/member-rewards.asp
    [edit]

Compare their prices to the ones on the Disney site.

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 6 months ago #24608 by Michael
    The is located here as well: www.explorethemagic.com/disney-tickets.asp

Direct from WDW!

11 years 6 months ago #24609 by msmouse39
    This is the greatest place to get my info - I only hope I can come back with some great info in return. By the way, I have booked my vacation home from one of the guys you suggested and the deal and service is fantastic! I am headed down December 20 -27 with the entire extended family which should prove interesting at best

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

11 years 6 months ago #24612 by Michael
    Glad we could help... BTW, the ETM discount Phly posted is actually for active members and the password changes frequently. The prices that link gives you is my price without commission, basically, MLT is offering you the same price he gives me which would normally have a markup. The prices just can't remain public for various reasons so I have edited the post... the members reward page is here with the link on it:

www.explorethemagic.com/member-rewards.asp

Direct from WDW!

11 years 6 months ago #24618 by msmouse39
    Thank you again Micheal. Learning about the link and the points I should have been signing in and chiming in more often. I really do enjoy the site and will be more vocal in the future. Still learning more things - points, points, points - very valuable things

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

Time to create page: 0.246 seconds