✩ Online Travel Agencies - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Online Travel Agencies

10 years 11 months ago #27981 by SailorsWifey
    I have found 3 travel agencies specializing in Disney, that have given me cheaper quotes than the Disney site did. They are Small World Vacations, Magical Moments Travel, and Mouseketrips. Has anyone ever used these? Were they helpful, reliable, did they follow through on what was promised, did you have any problems, issues, or concerns, and would you use them again? I just want to make a well-informed decision and thought that before I give my credit card number away I would find out about the company I was using. TI

~*Kat*~

All Star Music Sept. 2001
    All Star Sports May 2009

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #27985 by PrincessMama
    I have never used any of them. Make sure you check this site too. They can quote your trip!

10 years 11 months ago #27986 by peanut_bunny_2
    We on this site know that the agents that is used by this site is knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would check them out first.

I have heard of Small World agents, but not the others. I would check them out with the Better Business Bureau first before I used them, if you decide to try any of them.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

10 years 11 months ago #27987 by Michael
    Were they all the same price? I would be curious if they all had different prices...

Direct from WDW!

10 years 11 months ago #27993 by msmouse39
    Mouseketrips has treated me well in the past

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds