✩ Free Disney tickets when you donate to hospital. - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Free Disney tickets when you donate to hospital.

10 years 1 month ago #30638 by rolly128
    Apparently one of the local hospitals, which I think is affiliated with Disney in some way, is offering some sort of promotion on Disney tickets. I think I saw this on your site last year, so I think they've brought it back.

According to their website, if you donate a certain amount of money to the Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital they will send you one day park passes to any of the parks. They're also giving you Planet Hollywood gift certificates, as well as some discounts to a place called Curl and Sammy Duvall at downtown Disney. You can see the different offerings on their website at www.fhfoundation.org . I actually just donated $300 on their site. It was pretty easy. With that donation I get 4 Disney tickets, a $40 gift certificate to Planet Hollywood, and 25% Discounts to a watersports facility.

I would have spent that money on tickets anyway. It's good that I can donate the money to help a childrens hospital instead. I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm supposed to be getting my tickets within 5 to 7 days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #30639 by Michael
    Nice tax deduction as well but something seems off... I'm going to verify before I suggest anyone actually do this.

Direct from WDW!

10 years 1 month ago #30640 by Michael
    The response I got from Florida Hospital is that this is the real deal and gave me this link: www.fhfoundation.com/Disney/mainpage/mainpage.htm

I don't know why I felt it wasn't legit... oh well, error on the side of caution right.

Direct from WDW!

10 years 1 month ago #30660 by cuddlebug
    Rolly thanks for posting this what a great thing they are doing.

Michael it says at the bottom that the tax deduction is forfitted since they get a gift instead. Still an excellant deal!

And thanks for looking out for the people on your site in making sure it was legit:)

10 years 1 month ago #30666 by rolly128
    I received my package from the Florida Hospital Foundation today! What a great promotion this is...not to mention a wonderful way to donate to a children's hospital.

We donated $300 and received a package of four park tickets, $40 worth of gift cards to Planet Hollywood, and discount cards to watersports center at the Contemporary and downtown Disney. The package even included a nice thank you letter from the Florida Hospital for Children.

The process was fast and really easy. I donated online just a couple of days ago, and the post man was at my door today asking me to sign for the package. I might just have to make another donation :)

10 years 1 month ago #30667 by rgjarrell
    $300 for that stuff seems like it's basically like full price for everything that was received. But now instead of lining disney's pockets (which you will do anyway) at least some of the proceeds go to the nice charity.

It doesn't sound like a stupendous deal, however. But that's probably not the point.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds