✩ Cheapest Tickets I've found from a Reliable Site! - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Cheapest Tickets I've found from a Reliable Site!

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #32367 by gibbersome
    So LastMinuteTravel.com has cheaper Disney tickets than Undercover Tourist. I've booked with them before and haven't had a problem.

Linky: www.lastminutetravel.com/Activities/orla...218270-Overview.aspx
    Scroll down the hit the "Search" button.

Comparison:
    4 Day Magic Your Way Ticket
    DisneyWorld.com: $225 + Taxes and fees
    Undercover Tourist: $232.95 (includes taxes and fees)
    LastMinuteTravel: $213 (includes taxes and fees)

7 Day Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and Water Park Fun
    DisneyWorld.com: $338 + Taxes and fees
    Undercover Tourist: $345 (includes taxes and fees)
    LastMinuteTravel: $309.09 (includes taxes and fees)

10 Day Magic Your Way Ticket and Park Hopper with No Expiration
    DisneyWorld.com: $504 + Taxes and fees
    Undercover Tourist: $501 (includes taxes and fees)
    LastMinuteTravel: $466.28 (includes taxes and fees

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #32374 by Michael
    Proceed with caution. I see that you are also a slickdeals.net member so you know how to find a good deal. I also us SD and have saved some serious coin from deals found there. Knowing the bottom line on ticket prices I'd say these seem priced a little to well. Please let us know if you run into any gotchas.

Direct from WDW!

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #32375 by gibbersome
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

Proceed with caution. I see that you are also a slickdeals.net member so you know how to find a good deal. I also us SD and have saved some serious coin from deals found there. Knowing the bottom line on ticket prices I'd say these seem priced a little to well. Please let us know if you run into any gotchas.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks, the only gotcha I've noticed is that they're not available for delivery, but other than that, the prices seem legit.

LastMinuteTravel ran a "World for a dollar" promotion last year, and did honor thousands of free reservations so I'm optimistic.

9 years 6 months ago #32376 by Michael
    I went through the process and the tickets seem to be vouchers. I'm not saying that is a deal breaker but something to be aware of.

I did see some "scam alerts" about them but nothing that looked to serious... most seemed like isolated incidents.

Direct from WDW!

9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #32377 by gibbersome
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

I went through the process and the tickets seem to be vouchers. I'm not saying that is a deal breaker but something to be aware of.

I did see some "scam alerts" about them but nothing that looked to serious... most seemed like isolated incidents.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Thanks for checking the link out, Michael!

Is there a difference between vouchers and tickets, in terms of how they can be used? I wouldn't want anyone to lose their money.

About the Last Minute Travel complaints, some of them are from the people who were part of the promotion that I mentioned before. The promotion wasn't very well done, but they did giveaway thousands of stays. Several people were able to get 7 nights at the Grand Floridian for free!

I remember that I had a booking with them and the hotel I was booked at went out of business. They put me up in a nicer hotel at no extra charge.

9 years 6 months ago #32378 by Michael
    Vouchers have to be redeemed for tickets but not a big deal.

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds