✩ Ticket price increase? - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Ticket price increase?

9 years 3 months ago #33502 by Yensid67
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rgjarrell</i>

I hear that FL residents are now eligible for a payment program for annual passes online. $15 per month after an $85 down payment for a FL resident seasonal pass.

Maybe they will roll out a annual pass payment plan to everyone in conjunction with a price increase.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I think if Disney would roll out a monthly payment plan for tickets and hotel packages, I think their attendance and reservations would go up! It's mush easier to pay on a monthly basis than to try to keep it in your bank account where you know you could get it if you needed it!
    I also think that this would help those on a budget to plan a better trip and pay for it over a year, than to pay for it a few months ahead of time!

A Man Once Said. "If you can DREAM IT, you can DO IT!"

NEXT VACATION: May 6-13 2013
    Off-Site with Friends
    Former Cast Member, Jungle Cruise Skipper, Epcot Flyte Team(1998-1999)
    The topic has been locked.
    9 years 3 months ago #33504 by Michael
    Yes, FLA residents can now go on a payment plan which is pretty smart because people will go with the more expensive premium tickets now.

Direct from WDW!
    9 years 3 months ago #33508 by firstdisney
    Does this apply if you already have your vacation package booked but not paid in full?+

Newfie
    9 years 3 months ago #33509 by firstdisney
    The ticket price increase I mean (I didn't specify)

Newfie
    9 years 3 months ago #33511 by Michael
    Your prices are not locked. So, no, your ticket price could go up.

Direct from WDW!
    9 years 3 months ago #33515 by rgjarrell
    You think people are going to buy more expensive tickets just because it's an extra $10 per month or something like that?

I upgraded from a season pass to an annual because I wanted to go during the blackout time period (during my "crazy" trip).
    I thought it was great that I didn't outlay all the cash for an annual during May when we we could just put out enough cash at that time to buy season passes. It effectively let me spread out the annual pass purchase over 6 weeks.

I wonder how Disney is handling upgrading a season pass to an annual pass when someone is on a payment plan. I imagine that they wouldn't just increase the payment amount. They would probably require full payment at that point to "simplify".
    Time to create page: 0.237 seconds