✩ I NEED YOUR ADVICE - ExploreTheMagic.com

• I NEED YOUR ADVICE

7 years 3 months ago #36049 by Yensid67
    I just received my Park Tickets and I rea somewhere that it is best to make copyof your tickets...why
    If we loose them is that a way to have proof to get replacements?

A Man Once Said. "If you can DREAM IT, you can DO IT!"

NEXT VACATION: May 6-13 2013
    Off-Site with Friends
    Former Cast Member, Jungle Cruise Skipper, Epcot Flyte Team(1998-1999)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #36050 by Michael
    You read that bit of advice in the Disney checklist and yes, with the ticket numbers the tickets could be reissued.

Direct from WDW!

7 years 3 months ago #36052 by Yensid67
    THANKS Michael, I knew I read that somewhere After 13 years of planning this trip things tend to stick in my mind but I can't think of here I saw it! I am looking forward to the live chat on Wednesday at 6pm....gives me something to do before we watch the fireworks here! Is the live cam going to include the fireworks? That would be a treat for everyone usig the live chat as a finale for the evening! HINT!

Off-Site with Friends

7 years 3 months ago #36053 by Michael
    The camera is going to be left on and focused on the Magic Kingdom, so, yes, it will include fireworks for the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

Direct from WDW!

7 years 3 months ago #36057 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    YES! Take a picture of the back of each of your tickets with your camera phone or whatever you have easy access too. I read this too before our last trip and didn't think much of it, but took a picture of each anyway.

On our third day, we were getting ready to leave the hotel and I was doing our checklist and making sure we had everything. I was missing a child ticket. My husband had them last and was realized he probably left one in a fast pass machine. Maybe? Who knows but we were a little nervous. We had a lot of days left and didn't want to spend any more money than we needed too. I'm sure you can all relate.

We were heading to Hollywood Studios, we stopped at guest services and hoped for the best. The Cast Member looked at our tickets and compared with the pictures on my phone and knew which one we lost. He was also able to see what 'lot' they were sold out of. He said it was somewhere around 1000 printed in that 'lot' of tickets.

We were so happy to have that missing ticket printed and head over to Toy Story Mania! Whew...

7 years 3 months ago #36058 by Yensid67
    Thanks Kim!

Off-Site with Friends

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds