✩ Disney Ticket Wizard... - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Disney Ticket Wizard...

13 years 4 months ago #6021 by Michael
    I don't ask the authors for links, if they find us and like what we offer they say so in their books... I've also been planning for sometime now to write a book of my own but have been delaying until my kids are just little older... I have few chapters ready but find it hard to make time while I have 2 in diapers! I know we have also been mentioned in some national news papers and a few online columns but I don't have copys of those. I kind of go with the flow so if the authors want to link to our site great, if not, oh well ;-)

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #33873 by rgjarrell
    Wow,
    Is redstar the author of the book (pdf file really) she's advertising?

This is a nice enough "book". I bought it. It's cheap information, and some of the information is sort of handy to have stored "locally" on my machine where I don't have look it up on a web site or something. For example, the required DVC points charts is a nice chart to have in a pdf format and locally stored.

All the information is pretty basic or possibly a step above "basic".

It's a very aggressively marketed book. But there's a MUCH better book out there. It's actually in print, is much thicker, and has a ton of useful information.

I will give the information if someone posts that they want me to give out the name of the book.

But essentially, this is a marketing post by a mediocre book.

9 years 2 months ago #33874 by Michael
    Deleted the post... it was the first and only post by that user.

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds