✩ Pirate and Princess Party: Worth it? - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Pirate and Princess Party: Worth it?

11 years 7 months ago #23189 by peanut_bunny_2
    There aren't really any great discounts for it that I'm aware of. You could always call and check.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #23199 by Phlydude
    I don't know of any discounts on after hours events. The only discounts that may be available would be for FL residents, AP ticket holders and Disney Visa cardmembers

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 6 months ago #23433 by megveg
    Another Question:

my DBFs brother and SIL are debating on going or not, are the lines reallly walk on? or short? the SIL is like if the rides are short or walk on its definately worth it, but if theyre not, its not worth the 180 extra they have to pay

and does anyone know the cut off amount of people?

thanksss!!

11 years 6 months ago #23439 by peanut_bunny_2
    Not sure about the cut off amount. I don't think Disney puts those numbers out for people to know. The first time we went to the party, we went on Space Mountain. There was only one other person riding with us. Stitch there was only 7 people total in the whole place. Not that much more in Phillharmagic. This past trip I did note there being more people there, but it was also the first night for this year. We only waited about 5 minutes to ride "It's a Small World". Didn't get a chance to see to much since the kids were tired and we had to take them home, but I still feel that it was less than was there later in the week during the day.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

8 years 7 months ago #34637 by puertovallartatour
    I think its definetly worth it

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds