✩ Top 3 tips for Disney World video - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Top 3 tips for Disney World video

10 years 10 months ago #27193 by brojack17
    I don't really get the video thing. I much prefer pictures. My wife runs the video camera and records everything. I tried giving her tips similar to those above, but she wants to record eveything... EVERYTHING! I keep putting off the editing though. I just have too much going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #27197 by Michael
    Refuse to edit if she shoots everything! Thats what I do... I have sepearte tape for my wife and I have to constantly remind her not to narrate over the actual audio as well.

BTW, the new Nikon DSLR D90 has a film mode! Shots in high def even... just imagine using your 18-200mm as a film lens LOL... gotta get me one of them!

www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product...l-SLR/25446/D90.html

Finally, I'll be able to carry just one camera again... certainly makes the choice in DSLR's a lot more in favor of Nikon. I have not tried it yet but I will let you know if it's truly worth not carrying the Mini DV around anymore... I'm thinking this being first gen for this mode that it will only get better in the follow up models (hoping!).

Direct from WDW!

10 years 10 months ago #27220 by Michael
    BTW, I took look at the new D90 today and found out it only takes 5 minute clips but for me that is plenty long enough... I could stop carrying around my camcorder! I think I just found my Christmas gift to myself.

Direct from WDW!

10 years 10 months ago #27233 by Michael

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds