✩ We Just Booked our Old Key West Stay - ExploreTheMagic.com

• We Just Booked our Old Key West Stay

7 years 1 month ago #35908 by Stormblade
    We just booked our Disney Stay for Old Key West :woohoo: just a little nervious though its the first week of Oct on the 7th we usually come around the 3rd week of Sept. i hope the weather is still awesome! but i'm sure it is.

The Byers Family

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #35911 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    The weather will be great. Are you going to check out Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party?

7 years 1 month ago #35914 by Stormblade
    Not sure yet i know we are going to check out the food and wine festival. But that would be something i would really like i just have to talk my wife in to it. :)

The Byers Family

6 years 10 months ago #36229 by FortCamperRental
    I like the Old Key West. We stayed in a 2 bedroom in May and I love all the space. I actually like the location too. I have heard others say it is too far away from things but I feel the opposite about it. We will be in WDW on the 7th, just delivering and visiting. We are most definitely looking forward to the Food and Wine Festival. Even though we are huge Halloween fans, I'm not sure we will be doing MNSSHP. We're more the REALLY scary Halloween type, so we may hit up Universal for the first time. Enjoy your stay!

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds