✩ Android App - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Android App

9 years 4 months ago #33283 by rgjarrell
    Are these tweets that are available to anyone who wants to read them? What's the most interesting CM tweet? And how do you know they're a CM?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #33286 by Michael
    I'm sure anyone can get to these... I would not have noticed if it wasn't for Tweep Up but I'm sure there are similar apps that don't rely on GPS.

Direct from WDW!

9 years 1 month ago #34090 by aride4ever
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

I'm sure anyone can get to these... I would not have noticed if it wasn't for Tweep Up but I'm sure there are similar apps that don't rely on GPS.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I have been using a free/paid app from undercovertourist.com it has times/listings etc for the parks. It works well on the evo and epic.
    We just used it and it was pretty good with the times.
    The paid version i think was $10 and offered more info etc.. chack it out, it can allways be uninstalled :-)

8 years 4 months ago #34936 by dabonline
    Checkout this cool app! Disney Tracker Plus for Android.
    http://www.androidzoom.com/android_applications/entertainment/disney-tracker-plus_xskr_screenshots.html

Track everything you did at Walt Disney World in one very cool app! All 6 parks!

Ever wish you could remember all the things you did when you visited Disney World! Well here is the app for you Disney buffs!!! This app allows you to keep a detailed log of all the attractions you visited at the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks and 2 water parks.

Track everything you did including entertainment and even log your parking space too! You can attach comments to any of your log entries.

It's easy to modify the date / time and comment of your entries after the fact. Useful for when your phone is not with you such as on a water ride.

You can even sort attractions by distance to make it easy to select the ride you are on without having to scroll through the list of attractions. Easily see distance to all attractions as well. You can make backups of your logs to protect yourself from accidental deletion and restore them at any time.

You can view your logs and ride count stats for all parks, each park, or individual attraction. You can even email your log and stats to your gmail account. Makes for a nice keepsake to remember everything you did on your vacation. Or if you are a season pass holder and just want to know how many times you rode Space Mountain over the course of the year then this is the app for you!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds