✩ Weather - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Weather

6 years 11 months ago #36414 by Stormblade
    Hello

Been watching the weather for Disney and it looks like its been rainy for the past week and looks like next week will be rainy. we leave sunday for Disney and i am getting bummed. how is the weather there from someone in the area?? just hoping its not going to be a rain out!

The Byers Family

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #36422 by FortCamperRental
    The rain this week has been of and on, mostly off. It's typical Florida afternoon showers then clear. I wouldn't be worrying too much about it. Me? I just throw on a poncho and enjoy the lesser crowds. You could carry a fold up umbrella if you want. Just hang it from your belt. I find when I am prepared, it never rains and when I'm not, it rains....lol.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormblade

6 years 11 months ago #36427 by Michael
    Stop watching the weather, I have (and I live here).

Direct from WDW!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormblade

6 years 11 months ago #36433 by Stormblade
    lol thanks all i'm Stoked can wait to get there. :woohoo:

The Byers Family

6 years 11 months ago #36438 by GMoney
    I am likely too late to be of any assistance to you on this trip, but we encountered an unbelievably rainy Disney World trip a few years ago and we always carry our windbreaker waterproof jackets down there with us each year. You can find some relatively ine :earssmile: xpensive rain jackets which zip into their own pocket from Lands End. They are small and work great, they have hoods as well. The ponchos you buy thre don't breath and don't feel so great when you enter the air conditioned attractions. Because we were in and out of torrential downpours we also like to have the really small travel umbrellas with us. All of this fits in a small backpack which can be checked into a locker if not needed. With these things on hand we have been able to continue on during terrible downpours enjoying our day, without freezing from being wet in the air conditioning. I hope your trip is fantastic, and that you are having a great time. We will be there in 19 days ourselves! :earssmile:

6 years 11 months ago #36449 by Stormblade
    Well it turned out to be a great time. we had a few showers but nothing to complain about. Cant wait to go back! :earsbig:

The Byers Family

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds