✩ Miller Ale House - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Miller Ale House

6 years 2 months ago #36729 by Speedy123
    Hi All,

I checked Yelp and it looks like Miller's Ale House on 192 might be a good place to drop by our arrival day and have lunch. It got good reviews and the pictures looked nice. Large menu too. Does anyone have any thoughts about or reviews of Miller's?

Last year we went to Target across the street a couple of time and the parking lot was always full.

Thanks, Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #36731 by Michael
    I'm there often, they have a large patio and lots of sports but for dining I like Chewy's (Mexican food) which is near the Al House also on 192 located just outside of the Animal Kingdom Lodge. The food at both places is outstanding but I really like Chewy's.

Direct from WDW!

6 years 2 months ago #36732 by Speedy123
    Hey Michael,

I think you meant Chuy's. I ate at the one in Plano TX last weekend! They started in Austin, and are a favorite in the Dallas area. I didn't realize they were in FL. At least here, their Hatch chili (Hatch, New Mexico peppers) festival kicks off soon. You can buy anything, including a margarita with Hatch chilis in it!! Thanks for the tip!

Mike

6 years 2 months ago #36734 by Michael
    Yep, that's them. I highly recommend going again!

Direct from WDW!

6 years 1 week ago #36752 by Speedy123
    Hi All,

We decided to try Millers, and were disappointed. My wife's hamburger had been done quite a while and was really dry. My fish and chips were dripping (literally) with oil. It was so much that they were limp. That will probably be our last visit.

Mike

6 years 1 week ago #36753 by Michael
    We almost never go there anymore. Chey's down the street is awesome. We've never had a bad experience at Al House or anything but it sounds like you you did.

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds