✩ Fastpass Changes - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Fastpass Changes

7 years 7 months ago #35628 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    It's been recently revealed that Disney will become more strict with their Fastpass system. I know before many guests could show up hours after their Fastpass time, and still be allowed to join the Fastpass line.
    (hey, that rhymes :earswink: )

Now, however, Disney is enforcing the to/from time. This will hopefully reduce the waves of returning Fastpass ticket holders during certain times of the day.

I believe Disney is making the change March 7, 2012.

What are your thoughts? I'm sure this change will be met with many happy and unhappy guests. There are always those that like change and some that don't.

But let's keep in mind all the amazing guest service Disney provides for us. Their reasons for this, I'm sure, are to make more happy guests than unhappy. They just don't like to tell us no. I love that about Disney.

Great customer services doesn't come around very often, but I always seem to find it at the Disney parks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #35636 by Michael
    I understand the change but I don't like it. I'm so used to saying "later, not sooner".

Direct from WDW!

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #35641 by Michael
    Allison (DisneyDreamin) and her husband Tim and myself all witnessed tonight why this change is most likely not permanent. The enforcement of the retrun time back fired really badly. We got Fast Passes for the Jungle Cruise, went to the Enchanted Tiki Rroom and returned to a very long line (Tim got video, I'm hoping Allison will post that link here soon). The line went way back, we looked at the stand by which had a wait time of 30 minutes posted and thought, why is everyone waiting, so being the scientifical type we got in the stand by line, 15 minutes later we were on a boat. My daughter would say "Epic fail".

Actually, I think I have a video to... BRB

Direct from WDW!

7 years 7 months ago #35642 by Michael
    I think Tim's video might show it better, watch the beginning of the video, the front right entrance is the stand by entrance!

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds