✩ First part of the new Fantasyland opens in March - ExploreTheMagic.com

• First part of the new Fantasyland opens in March

7 years 7 months ago #35663 by Michael
    Magic Kingdom Park will be debuting the first elements of New Fantasyland in late March when part of Storybook Circus is expected to open. Among the first experiences to open will be a re-themed Barnstormer starring the Great Goofini, one carousel of Dumbo the Flying Elephant and the Fantasyland Station of the Walt Disney World Railroad. This marks the first in a series of progressive openings for the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #35681 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    Dumbo the Flying Elephant was originally scheduled to open March 12, has now been pushed back to March 31, 2012.

Check out the Astro Orbiter or The Magic Carpets of Aladdin for a similar ride experience.

7 years 7 months ago #35683 by Michael
    So will this be the new cue line and all or just the ride? I would have to guess it's the whole new everything (maybe that's the delay?).

Direct from WDW!

7 years 7 months ago #35701 by Kim_BigWishTravels
    Storybook Circus soft opening, including new Dumbo, Barnstormer, and Fantasyland Train Station

This morning, guests had the opportunity to be a part of the soft-opening of these attractions at Walt Disney World in the new addition at Fantasyland.

I'm sure it didn't take long for the lines to grow. Dumbo is now flying over water and fountains.

Who's excited to check this out? I know I am :earssmile:

Time to create page: 0.227 seconds