✩ Pixie Dust Pin Packs are coming soon! - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Pixie Dust Pin Packs are coming soon!

13 years 2 weeks ago #13073 by JLKennedy
    You know, I find myself ALWAYS bussing my own table....it's just part of being mom....I hate messes and crumbs and I always neatly stack the plates (largest to smallest) and roll all our napkins and other nasty germ laden pieces (straws, ets)in an unused napkin. I even go as far as picking items up off the floor under our table...my 2 yo boy can leave an unsightly mess behind, and I'd rather tidy up than have my family cussed at after we leave the table/restaurant.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #13076 by Michael
    beringer5, first, welcome to the forums if no hasn't said so yet. My kids are the same way... I find so cute to see my 3 year old daughter saying "thank you" but I have to explain to everyone that she said thank you because she can barely pronounce it..

Direct from WDW!

13 years 2 weeks ago #13110 by DannoNY
    The 2nd pin should be for poking rude people that push you, cut you in line, or stand right in front of you after you waited 45 minutes at your favorite fireworks or parade location. (The only part of Disney I don't enjoy)

"A man should never neglect his family for business." - Walt Disney

13 years 2 weeks ago #13119 by wdwdream
    Great idea DannoNY! How about for the workers who so bluntly tell your child that they are (barely-or we wouldn't have checked) too short for a ride ("Nope, too short!!") that they make your child cry. I wish I had had a pin then.

13 years 2 weeks ago #13132 by JLKennedy
    You've got to learn how to make them stretch for that extra 1/2". We had no problems getting our then 7 year old on any ride. She rode EE, RnRC, ToT, just about everything we did. The only ride she did not go on (due to her fear) was Dinosaur. She loved Mission Space (the rough version).

As for fireworks, we had special AAA seating in front of Noodle Terrace at Magic Kingdom, which were great seats, only thing I didn't like, it was also the "smoking area", so we had to deal with that.

12 years 8 months ago #17620 by brojack17
    My youngest daughter got one of the "one to give" pins from a cast member this year. I don't think she did anything special, she was just polite while trading pins with a cast member. She thought it was really neat receiving one.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds