✩ disney pin trading - ExploreTheMagic.com

• disney pin trading

15 years 23 hours ago #2424 by bucaneer
    hey all I am gearing up for the trip in june and one of my favorite things to do in the area is pin trading.however I feel it shouldnt stop at the park.Any other suggestions as to a werabouts to get trade or even if anyone here wants to let me know.I love a good trade.Anyhow we already do E-bay but would like to see more.
    Thanks for any help you all got

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 21 hours ago #2425 by disneydiva55
    are you really into pin trading??

I Love disney!!

15 years 20 hours ago #2426 by disneydiva55
    Well if you are than I have a ?. When we were last in disney my daughter had a lanyard with pins on it. She had one tinker bell that she traded with a cast member for a really cool tinker bell. It had rhinestones on the outside, tinks face in the middle and it was in a heart shape!! Someone offered her 4 pins for it!! and alot of people wanted to trade with her!! I was wondering if it had any value to it!! I don't want to sell it but I would like to know about this pin!! If you don't have an answer can help find it and any one who sees this message can you help with finding out about this pin!!
    THANKS!!!

I Love disney!!

14 years 11 months ago #2449 by bucaneer
    hey!!!Sorry I did not respond back so soon,I have been really under the weather for the past three days.But now that I can breath between sniffles I researched your pin tell me if this is the one by clicking this site.
    www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=23378&sid=1674.1109730843

If you think it is then its not a limited edition but an attractive one all the same.the UK had there own version so you have to pay attention to the color and gem stones.the home page on the site will help you fiqure the rare and hot commodity ones.
    If you havent fiqured yeah we are into trading.Here are some tips on trading pins at the park.Just cause you have pins dont mean you have to give up the ones you like,Buy some that are on sale or at the offproperty stores to trade that you dont mind swapping.Almost all CM's have to trade with you when you approach them and acknowledge your intent,But that dont mean you have too.the catch to the CM's is the lanyard color they wear.Here's a ryme to help you.Black and blue families trade true,wearing green
    little tykes are keen.MEANING only kids are allowed to trade in the park with a CM who has a green lanyard,BUT that dont mean you cant supervise.We had a blast trading cause therer are so many CM's and everwhere its different.regular CM's wear black.Resort members recieve a blue lanyard and two pins upon registration.
    So keep a keen eye out and try to know a good one from a common one.OOOOOHHHH by the way if you didnt know,it is bad edicate to buy or trade a set.we have several limited editons and that is a big nono.Why break up a matching set it makes no sense.I hope this helps.

14 years 11 months ago #2483 by syllap
    i yes my two kids made trade pin they came back with 14 pin each

syllap

14 years 11 months ago #2486 by disneydiva55
    on my pin the wings are very light blue. The one in the picture is purple

I Love disney!!

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds