✩ Disney Pins and CM Pins - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Disney Pins and CM Pins

14 years 3 months ago #4649 by ChipNDale
    [xo]So the last time I went to disney (in June of this year) I really got into trading and buying disney pins. (The only problem I have is I only want to buy the ones I want to keep and not trade hehehe) Well I was talking to a CM about the pins he had on his lanyard and he told me a story of how another CM told him he had a CM exclusive on his lanyard. Well I guess everyone in the store just crowded around him and was wondering what it was. Well he told me what it was (it was a head shot of Winnie the pooh with his arms under his head) and the next day when I was walking along the boardwalk with my mom we went into a big disney store there. My mom told me I could not be an "official trader" If I don't at least trade one pin. So I went and bought a pin I wasnt crazy about (which was hard to find!) and I went around to all the CM's in the store and with my luck I actually found a CM with the EXACT pin the gentleman told me about the day before. I was so excited to get my first CM pin. Well I had to fly out 2 days later and when I was in a disney store getting a gift for a friend I noticed the tigger pin to the CM set on a CM in the store!! Needless to say I have 2 CM pins from the same set!!
    My question is: Is there a website I can go on that shows the CM pins through the years so one can know what are CM pins and what are not? Or is that not allowed? ANy information would be greatly appreciated. I am going back early next year and would love to keep up with my pin trading! Thank you all. [:D][8D

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." WD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #4666 by bucaneer
    yes there is
    www.pinpics.com

14 years 3 months ago #4677 by ChipNDale
    Thank you!! [:D]

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." WD

14 years 3 months ago #4678 by disneydiva55
    yea thats a really good site for any pin researching!!!!

I Love disney!!

14 years 3 months ago #4683 by bucaneer
    My wife and I recently purchased a pin collectors book from booksamillions and even though this years pins are not included I believe it to be quite a handy reference."Tomarts 5th edition Disneyana guide to pin trading".I found the site I listed to be pretty broad unless you got some exacts or #S TO HELP YOUR SEARCH.but all in all it does seem to list almost all the pins out there.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds