✩ Newbie - Can you help? - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Newbie - Can you help?

12 years 10 months ago #14601 by goofygyrl
    We are going to Pin trade for the first time this year too. I purchased 30 pins in a lot off Ebay. I just got them today. I didn't realize how heavy they were. 10 pins on a lanyard at a time is kind of bulky. A few are really cute, and I don't think I want to trade them so that will lessen the load.
    I think pin trading is a really cute idea and I think it will just add to the magic. I can't wait to get started.

*~* When can I start packing?..*~*~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #14613 by JCrawford2004
    Pin Trading is very fun! The kids really have enjoyed it. My son always seems to get hooked on cast member exclusives. On our last trip he was on a mission to trade for all 5 Disney buses. He found them all! Anyways a word of advice the backs come loose easily, but they sell locking pin backs to cure this problem. Please invest in these for those special pins that will never be traded!

12 years 10 months ago #14614 by JCrawford2004
    There are many pin shops at Disney. They sell plenty of pre-assembled Lanyards. You can also check DisneyPinTrading.com, If i'm not correct on that site, you can go to DisneyStore.com and off of there find the pin trading web site.

12 years 10 months ago #14619 by JLKennedy
    Don't forget that a CM does <b>NOT</b> have to trade if they already have that pin on their lanyard. My daughter traded on at AK this past summer, (had tink on it) and lucked out that it was one with a hidden mickey on it...now she knows she'll never ever trade that pin....or so she says.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds