✩ Can you trade ANY pins? - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Can you trade ANY pins?

14 years 2 months ago #4739 by dcsend
    As long as they're of a Disney character, and metal w/a back clip? I aquired a few pins (I think they're from a set) - the Rescuers, I think from the Disney store. Can I take those to Disney and have my kids trade them??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #4740 by Michael
    I don't know much about the pin trading but perhaps this can help... this is a picture of the card that cast members carry on their lanyards:

Direct from WDW!

14 years 2 months ago #4741 by dcsend
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>

I don't know much about the pin trading but perhaps this can help... this is a picture of the card that cast members carry on their lanyards:

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

THANKS so much. Can you tell me what a "Disney Award" pin is? Or "Showcase" pin? The pins we have were given by the Disney Store when they promoted the Rescuers movie. I just don't want my kids to get hyped in trading their pins and have the CM's not participate...THANKS

14 years 1 month ago #4786 by bucaneer
    ADMIN BROUGHT UP A GOOD POINT,there are many types of pins and many types of fakes so be on youre gaurd.ohh and a tid bit of info there is a limited edition of pins made in germany being released for order.normally we wont see that and not saying thee going to be a hot commodity but then again who knows?I'll see about a web site later.more fireworks too shoot off.

14 years 1 month ago #4797 by bucaneer
    Ok here is the site for a great pin site to buy however the prices went up a little sence we posted this.Now keep in mind you need to refer to the pinpal site listed here under the pin trading thread to verify that the pin you want is tradable(I found a few that were gimmicks for some promo and werent tradable).any how check it out.

mousepinsonline.com/tp40/default.asp?ID=18157

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds