✩ Mini meet this Saturday? - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Mini meet this Saturday?

12 years 8 months ago #14974 by Michael
    Yep, my wife and family ended up going with me (their other plans fell through) so it ended up being just another family in the parks... lots of pictures as usual (they've all been upload to the photo explorer).

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #14982 by biblioadonis
    I bet my kids (and wife) would hate WDW if we lived as close as you and mommytomj do.

Or would they see it as just another part of life...

12 years 8 months ago #14985 by harra
    I think it really comes down to what kind of Disney fan you are. Michael makes a living supporting the Mouse. So I'm sure the parks have a somewhat business & pleasure view to him. But to his family it might be something else.

Being that I lived 30 minutes from a Six Flags and hardly went. I can say you must really love the parks to go alot when you live that close. Because it's not like things change all that much from year to year

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

12 years 8 months ago #15002 by Michael
    Well, with Disney always changing and adding it's not like any other place so it is a bit of business and a bit of pleasure plus we consider it almost like a neighborhood playground... we don't go all day (usually like 5 hours) and we don't normally eat there so it costs us nothing plus I photograph things in detail because we have time to.

Direct from WDW!

12 years 8 months ago #15003 by irammari
    Where did you post the new pics. When I bring it PHoto Explorer it is blank.

Mari
    www.myspace.com/aramgirl

12 years 8 months ago #15014 by Michael

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds