✩ Sept 1 - 15 - who will be there? - Page 10 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Sept 1 - 15 - who will be there?

11 years 3 months ago #27106 by Michael
    Sounds good... I should be easy to spot with my camera gear so feel free to say howdy on Friday. PM me for my cell number if you like.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #27273 by joybell
    Okay, I tried to find you, I didn't get your P.M. before I left, we did not bring a computer. I even went up to two guys taking photos that I thought looked like you from your pictures and asked them, "Are you Michael for Explore the Magic? and they thought I was nuts!!! Wish I had checked the p.m.'s before! Catch ya' next trip.

Joybell
    'Ohana means family!

11 years 2 months ago #27275 by Michael
    Not a problem... sorry I ditched you guys on Saturday but that new Nikon D90 was calling my name (long story).

Direct from WDW!

11 years 2 months ago #27330 by joybell
    Well I didn't find anyone on Saturday either. I was a few minutes late, I guess they got tired of waiting! Looked for mommyofsix at Coral Reef but I wasn't sure how to find them.

Joybell
    'Ohana means family!

11 years 2 months ago #27335 by Masta_Mike
    Wow, I feel really left out. Everyone and their mom went to Disney World this month, I gotta wait til November 01! Man, this is gonna be one long Halloween.

[8D] Next Disney World / Orlando Trip: November 14, 2009 - November 23, 2009!
    Last Disney World / Orlando Trip: November 01, 2008 - November 08, 2008!
    #1 Ride / Attraction = Tower of Terror.
    #1 Restaurant = Mythos (IoA)
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is...

11 years 2 months ago #27341 by mommyofseven
    sorry joybell - my family was the one with the 12 yr old slumped over in her seat who fell asleep at the table -we wound up leaving - long story and i haven't had the time yet to post trip report....still trying to catch up on laundry and what not!lol i'll try to start when the kids leave for school. did go on soarin' - great ride!!!! we just weren't fully planned out this time - my computer crashed a few days before so i wasn't sure if we were meeting am or pm (yikes). Next time we will be prepared!!!! i'm sure we did see each other - we just didn't know what each other looked like!!!lololol

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds