✩ December 2008 - who will be there? - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• December 2008 - who will be there?

11 years 1 month ago #27705 by PrincessMama
    Well I certainly apprecaite it.[;)3]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #27707 by Masta_Mike
    I try my best.

Like in the old days when the peons got to eat half of the king's feast to make sure it wasn't poisoned. Those were good times.

[8D] Next Disney World / Orlando Trip: November 14, 2009 - November 23, 2009!
    Last Disney World / Orlando Trip: November 01, 2008 - November 08, 2008!
    #1 Ride / Attraction = Tower of Terror.
    #1 Restaurant = Mythos (IoA)
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is...

11 years 1 month ago #27715 by bajadahl
    Good Times unless the King had enemies in the kitchen ;-)

We'll be there the 5th of December through the 15th. Staying at the Poly which will be a first. We are very excited.... We are now within two months of our trip and we have a ton of cool stuff planned for the girls.

11 years 1 month ago #27719 by msmouse39
    Hey Mike I really appreciate you helping like that. 67 days and counting!

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

11 years 4 weeks ago #27974 by PrincessMama
    Our Magical Express package arrived today! This will be the first time we've used them. We are doing it to save money. But, the arrival of the package has me excited.

Even better... over the past couple of weeks my best friend (since we were wee little) and her family have made arrangements to go with us. They were not able to get in at our resort but that's okay. We are at Beach Club and they are at The Wilderness Lodge. We've been able to get them in on at least on of our dining reservations and are working onthe rest. We do not get to see each other very offten (we only live 30 minutes away) so this is just so exciting for both of us. Not that anyone cares but she married one of my husbands best friends so there is a lot of history. She is a labor & delivery nurse and she helped deliver both of my kids too. 35 days!!!!

11 years 4 weeks ago #27976 by middle five
    December 6th - 13th. That is pretty soon isn't it ? It just sort of sneaks up on you. I think we're ready.

Look Out Mickey Here We Come !!!!!

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds