✩ December 2008 - who will be there? - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• December 2008 - who will be there?

11 years 5 months ago #25559 by PrincessMama
    Southwest released their fares for December shortly before noon today. We booked our flights! Now it really feels official. [:D]

[christmas]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #25569 by T1nk
    I booked my flights today too! YAY!! Now it is set, we are going to Disney!! I had been waiting all day for them to come out, was so relieved when they posted!

11 years 5 months ago #25570 by msmouse39
    I booked my flight yesterday - I was as anxious about the flight listings coming out. A little more expensive at the holidays but still a bargain and DONE! One last dinner reservation and I am counting my days!

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

11 years 2 months ago #27697 by PrincessMama
    Time to revive this thread. We will be there December 18th (late) and leaving the afternoon of the 24th. We'll be staying at Beach Club Villas. My mom is panicking that I won't make it back for Christmas Day. If I am going to be stuck somewhere I can't think of a better place! Any way, if anyone else is going to be there maybe we could work out a meet. We will be at MVMCP on the 19th. Other than that we aren't "planning" this trip too much. We are just going to take it day by day. We will get hoppers or purchase our annual pass so we don't even have to plan parks around meals.

11 years 2 months ago #27702 by Masta_Mike
    I'll be there in early November.
    I'll test everything out for you. Ya know, make sure it's fun and safe and everything, before you go.

[8D] Next Disney World / Orlando Trip: November 14, 2009 - November 23, 2009!
    Last Disney World / Orlando Trip: November 01, 2008 - November 08, 2008!
    #1 Ride / Attraction = Tower of Terror.
    #1 Restaurant = Mythos (IoA)
    "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is...

11 years 1 month ago #27704 by peanut_bunny_2
    That's kind of you Mike.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds