✩ My up coming schedule (for anyone that cares) - ExploreTheMagic.com

• My up coming schedule (for anyone that cares)

11 years 4 months ago #25959 by Michael
    August 11th, 12th and 13th we'll be at The Beach Club Resort hanging around the pool most of the time. We are combining my son Maximum's birthday which is 08/05 and my own into one weekend (mine is the 12th). We will also probably be at Epcot at some point throughout those days.

October 3rd, Polynesian all day, then off to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween: www.explorethemagic.com/disney-world-mic...-halloween-party.asp Half of the day on the 4th at the resort again.

November 14th, 15th and 16th at The Grand Floridian, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas on 14th (will be at the resort most of the day), then the other 2 days just at the resort with maybe a sprinkling of The Magic Kingdom throughout.

Anyone that wants to meet up with myself and or my family just PM me and I'll shoot you my cell number.

For those that are wondering, no, I have not won the lottery or found some new fortune. We used to stay at the resorts all the time before we moved from Sarasota but we stopped booking rooms when we moved here for obvious reasons, well, I miss the resorts and I don't really care that it's only a few miles away... I want to relax and chillax Disney style so I'm spending some serious $$$ to do so. I've not had a real vacation a very long time so a couple of mini vacations will help me feel better and also give me some time to photograph these resorts.

BTW, the monorail resorts are booking up fast for the party nights so get to it if you are so inclined... I prefer to be able let everyone sleep in real late, then take a nap as well so we can party all night and then simply hop on the monorail to get to our beds

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #25962 by mommyofseven
    good for you! nice hotel choices....my husband prefers mini-vacations to traditional ones as well - says they re-charge him not wear him out - go figure.

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

11 years 4 months ago #25966 by bakerboysmom
    I like any kind of vacation I can get. We didn't go anywhere this summer and I am itching to go somewhere, anywhere. We are looking at a fall weekend trip. I wish we were close enough to Disney to have mini vacations there. I hope the mini vacations are as relaxing as you are hoping they are.

11 years 4 months ago #25975 by msmouse39
    Mini-vacations or just any vacation in Disneyworld is great for me!

DVC Member 12/08
    Beach Club in January!

11 years 4 months ago #25978 by Michael
    The vacation sweeping the nation, the "staycation" which is the kind of vacation where you stay home!

Direct from WDW!

11 years 4 months ago #25979 by mommyofseven
    my husband definitely prefers the staycation - if i had a dime for every time he reminded me that we have a pool - i personally would take disney over any other tye of vacation there is - even when we've been in the bahamas i've compared it to disney and wished we had gone there instead - i wonder if i've been brainwashed!?!lol

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds