✩ My up coming schedule (for anyone that cares) - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• My up coming schedule (for anyone that cares)

11 years 4 months ago #25981 by peanut_bunny_2
    It does sound like you have been brainwashed, just like the rest of us.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #25985 by tinkergirl23
    Lucky you! My dream is to stay at The Grand floridian one of these trips but its just so $$$!! oh well, maybe one day!

Disney Obsessed!

11 years 4 months ago #25999 by Phlydude
    you drank the flavor-aide!

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 4 months ago #26005 by Michael
    It's not brain washing, it's a very well researched and planned detestation. Few other places can offer: year round warm weather, family friendly, adult friendly, lost in their world, surrounded by childhood favorites and so on ... can Sandals or Vegas do that? Ya, those are great places but Disney is extremely hard to compete with and even the people that are supposed Disney non-likers (for lack of better terms) almost always come away from Disney with a new appreciation for the parks or at least the ones that go in with an open mind or tell the truth when they leave. I hear it everyday "Disney is a waste of money!", Okay, when was the last time you were there and what did you do? "Ah, 10 years ago and we just walked around." ... Okay, nuff said.

Direct from WDW!

11 years 4 months ago #26012 by Phlydude
    Vegas stinks! I been once and don't want to go back - I tried walking around at night but was harassed to no end by all the people just standing on the streets trying to get you to come into a show or handing out cards with nekid women on them.

Disney offers so much to the normal person. They aren't pushy with anything (even DVC sales) and they make everyone feel special. It is just a place to go that makes you feel special no matter how small or insignificant the occassion might be. It is pure happieness to those that "get it".
    I get the same thing from people at work every year..."Disney??? AGAIN???"

I guess I better start explaining that it gives me a feeling of near total escape and absolute happiness when life is stressful and not always feeling so perfect.

If only I could win the lottery...I would stay on property for a year in a fully decked out Provost luxury bus (think "Meet the Fokkers")

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

11 years 4 months ago #26042 by TiggerToronto
    When I tell people we're going to Disney World <u>again</u> they ask why when there are so many other places around the world we can go to and why, since we don't have kids.

We explain that there's a lot more than just Magic Kingdom because to people who've never been, they think Disney World <b><u>is</u></b> MK and nothing else. We tell them about Epcot, specifically World Showcase which is our favorite place -- how you can visit 11 countries and meet people from around the world, experience their culture, eat their food, etc. About Animal Kingdom -- how you can go to Asia and Africa, see wildlife and the beauty of the Tree of Life. About Disney's Hollywood Studios -- how you can see so much. And it's all for about $1,400 (for 11 nights/10 days) for 2 people (+ airfare). We also tell people that Disney World is for children of <u>all</u> ages!

Sure, maybe we <u>have</u> been brainwashed but I think even my mom is starting to turn around. She was telling me recently about a lady she spoke to recently who decided to take her 2 grandchildren (12 and 13) for the first time and they all had a great time. This lady ran into a group of women in their 60s who were have a great time too.

Next vacation, whenever that may be, will be some place else, only for a change but we'll definetly head back to the Happiest Place on Earth some day again!

You're never too old for anything Disney!

Time to create page: 0.198 seconds