✩ Meet ups? - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Meet ups?

14 years 8 months ago #3390 by MommytoMJM
    Hey All!

Not sure how many locals we have here or how many of you may be coming "home" soon. Would anyone like to do any meetups? I am big into planning get togethers! (Just ask Michael!

Bonny, Mom to Special Needs Sweetie: MJ, ETM Moderator, Web Admin for MJ's Spot
    Living a Disney Lifestyle, Behind the Magic Kingdom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #3433 by bucaneer
    hey mom not going to promise a meet up(wifes scheduled to the sec)but I will be there june 5th through 10TH.Been trying to get Micheal to answer my pms on an evening or day meet(with a social drink of long Islands).but let me know I'll see what I can do.

yahoo only thirteen more days

14 years 7 months ago #3444 by MommytoMJM
    Hey Buc, that would be great. The only day we could do it would be the 5th and we have a small kid, so we can't go into bars ( :( ) We could meet most other places and hang out tho (your resort, one of the parks, etc... MJ is a great kid but is g-tube fed so restaurants aren't wonderful for her (plus we are broke! LOL)) Whatcha think?

14 years 7 months ago #3446 by disneydiva55
    you sound really sweet but I cant make it then!!

I Love disney!!

14 years 7 months ago #3467 by MommytoMJM
    DisneyDiva, we are there every weekend...the 5th was just a date for Buc that would be in his wondow...we can meet on any weekend if you ever want to do a meet up!

14 years 7 months ago #3472 by bucaneer
    I need to look at the wifes strict agenda(I didnt want to but she has it in mind to systematicaly run through the parks).I believe I'll be in MK at that time.our resort is ole key west but I dont know what room yet.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds