✩ 24 Hours at The Magic Kingdom - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• 24 Hours at The Magic Kingdom

7 years 10 months ago #35568 by goodguy23
    Sounds great, would be nice to meet the people I chat with. What's the plan? Think it will be busy, will people stay up just for the novelty of it all? I have an Annual pass but can people park hop that night? I may be solo, the kids are only 8 and 6 so they probably won't make it. I may go back to the room around 4 pm and show back up around 1am so I can go the whole night. I'm kindof a night owl anyways, but I should show some responsibility by getting a little bit of sleep, I have to be somewhat awake the next day at the airport with the three kids.

Eric E. Wilson
    DVC since 2005. Saratoga 2005, BLT 2009, Grand Californian 2010.

Next trip, February 18, 2011. Key West, Cozumal, Grand Cayman, Castaway ...here we come!!! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #35569 by Michael
    It's only the Magic Kingdom that is open all night so no park hopping. We have not formulated a plan yet, I think we are going to leave it very unscripted and just see where the day takes us.

Direct from WDW!

7 years 9 months ago #35604 by Michael
    I sure hope the weather is better on the 29th night than it has been the last 2 nights... it got down into the 20's last night. :earsshock:

Direct from WDW!

7 years 9 months ago #35627 by Michael
    I found a nice spot to take a nap last night, dark, very quiet and out of the way. I hope the weather holds out. :dry:

Direct from WDW!

7 years 9 months ago #35633 by Michael
    Tomorrow is the day! Like us on facebook to keep up and also find us.

www.facebook.com/explorethemagic

Direct from WDW!

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #35634 by Michael
    BTW, I might even try to use http://www.ExploreTheMagic.com/Live tomorrow ... keep an eye on the fan page for updates about that.

Direct from WDW!

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds