✩ Well the count down is on - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Well the count down is on

13 years 11 months ago #5042 by tverstynen
    I have officially made reservation for the POP Century resort for June 4th thru the 14th. I can't wait. Will any of you guys be down there at that time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #5044 by Phlydude
    No plans on it...I'm too cheap to go any time besides value season!

Have you stayed in the Pop Century resort before? Theming is nice and the resort was great but the parking during a slow time of the year was horrible. Enough to make me say I won't go back and I'll be happy at All-Star Sports or Movies

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

13 years 11 months ago #5045 by justliloldme
    Sorry,

We leave on the 3rd.

I hope this won't be an incredibly busy time.

Last year we stayed early early May, this time
    we will be there Late May to early June.[8)][?]

Have a good time.

Tammy

13 years 11 months ago #5046 by Michael
    We'll have to plan a mini meet... June is usually not to bad.

Direct from WDW!

13 years 11 months ago #5047 by thehoppygang
    Don't know if you are planning a 'family' vacation for late May to early June, but thought I would let you know that I had been warned not to take ours then due to it being awkward to have young kids in WDW during 'G*y Days' which is scheduled from May 30 - June 4th, 2006.

Maybe someone more familiar with what is scheduled when can give you more info, but thought I'd mention it.[?][?][?]

13 years 11 months ago #5051 by tverstynen
    Yes I have been to Pop Century before but we only were their for 3 days and we didn't get a chance to enjoy it. We originaly wanted to go to All Star Movies at this same time but my AAA Agent told me that it was already booked up and the only thing left was prefered rooms. Also we have been their at the time of G day and if you are not comfortable just stay away from the Magic Kingdom on that day and don't wear a red shirt. Admin that would be cool to actually meet one of you guys I will stay in touch and we will have to plan on a place to meet.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds