✩ Meet in Feb 2007? Anyone? - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Meet in Feb 2007? Anyone?

13 years 6 months ago #7675 by SleepinCatz
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">[:D]Ok..we plan to be in WDW from Feb 10th to Feb. 17th 2007. Is anyone else going during those dates? My family and I would love to put some faces to the names! We will be staying in a value resort....don't know which one yet, Disney is still making us wait on the packages lololol.[88]</font id="Comic Sans MS"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #7678 by JulieB
    sorry we won't. we will be there in 2008 and i think i am going to book the land and sea package through disney.

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

13 years 6 months ago #7679 by Michael
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> i am going to book the land and sea package through disney<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I can handle that for you and it will be the same price plus you get the added benefit of having me as your personal travel agent LOL [8D]

Direct from WDW!

13 years 6 months ago #7687 by JulieB
    not through disney directly, i meant the disney cruise. yes, i will be contacting you when we are ready. we are still talking 2 years from now.

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

13 years 6 months ago #7698 by Phlydude
    2 years from now is the time to book it...cheapest rates right now that will only go up

phlydude [;)] (aka Dennis)
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse" Walter Elias Disney

13 years 3 weeks ago #12202 by SleepinCatz
    alrighty...anyone interested in meeting up in WDW during our vacation? If you are please let me know so we can get a plan going :)

Michael, if you can drop in let me know, I will get you my cell number so you can reach us to meet up :)

Catz

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds