✩ Card making - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Card making

12 years 5 months ago #19978 by bluesmurf
    Hi, not sure how big this is over in USA in relation to Scrapbooking, but my wife is into card making big time and uses the same stuff as scrapbooking and she is trying to find any shops/outlets that sell this stuff while we are in orlando (why she wants more though lol) so can anyone tell me some names of shops (big or small) please. does not have to be disney as she wants to try and buy stuff that is not out over here :-) and she like to buy in store and not online !!! strange woman lol

Michae

If you have MSN or Skype please feel free to add me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #19981 by bakerboysmom
    Hi
    I do some card making and scrapbooking. I always go to these two stores. Michaels and Joann's. Michaels website said they have one near I-drive and Joann's has about 4 stores in Orlando. I would check their websites and see what is closest to your hotel. They have great sales. I don't know any smaller stores but those stores carry most craft items. I hope this helps.
    Heather

12 years 5 months ago #19982 by bluesmurf
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bakerboysmom</i>

Hi
    I do some card making and scrapbooking. I always go to these two stores. Michaels and Joann's. Michaels website said they have one near I-drive and Joann's has about 4 stores in Orlando. I would check their websites and see what is closest to your hotel. They have great sales. I don't know any smaller stores but those stores carry most craft items. I hope this helps.
    Heather

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

thx helps loads (as u can tell i'm not into this, but wife is major lol) we stayinh offsite and have a hire car so not worried about how far away (wife would drive 100's of miles for a craft shop lol)

do have the url for these sites ?

12 years 5 months ago #19983 by bluesmurf
    it's ok found them lol

12 years 5 months ago #19986 by bakerboysmom
    Sorry I didn't include them. Just forget that you are out of the country. You know you are so excited about coming here I would be elated to come to England. My grandmother live in England for awhile but she really can't tell me much but it rained a lot.

12 years 5 months ago #19987 by bluesmurf
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bakerboysmom</i>

Sorry I didn't include them. Just forget that you are out of the country. You know you are so excited about coming here I would be elated to come to England. My grandmother live in England for awhile but she really can't tell me much but it rained a lot.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

u can tell we looking forward lol it not just WDW that we so excited about (is a big part though) but also visiting a new country and seeing usa and not just watching it on telly lol .. and seeing your BIG roads lol and big shops (we love to shop lol) this 1 reason we staying off site so we can see a bit of orlando and not just WDW etc

Rain, yup we do get it lol but not that much really, but we just had the worse summer on record for rain, with floods etc etc but on the whole it normaly warm here in the south east of England (30 miles from London) not as warm as florida though, we (well i do) melt when it reaches 26c or above lol . the wife and kids love the hot weather though.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds