✩ Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Boys - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Boys

13 years 3 weeks ago #10500 by mellangworth
    I called Disney today and asked about their packages for boys at their new BBB. The package for boys is called "Cool Dude". It consists of your choice of several different colored hair gels, hair sparkles, Mickey stencils(tattoos), etc. It costs $10 and takes about 20 minutes. Reservations aren't necessary, but recommended. Call the BBB to make reservations or for more info. The CM that I spoke with said it was becoming very popular for young boys especially those with sisters getting the "princess" treatment.

I phoned today and added my son to the reservation that I already made for my daughter at BBB. I think he will LOVE it! I will give you all a report when we get home. We are now less than 70 days 'til we leave. YIPPEE!! I can't wait

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #10502 by peanut_bunny_2
    I keep imagining all these little guys running around in leather jackets, white t-shirts and jeans and penny loafers with slicked back hair of different colors. Can't you see all those little dudes strutting around Disney?

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

13 years 3 weeks ago #10503 by mellangworth
    Hee hee! That would be cute!

13 years 3 weeks ago #10504 by JCrawford2004
    I am calling to schedule one for my son tommorrow. He loves the hair colors! I am so excited he gets to do this with the girls!

13 years 3 weeks ago #10519 by Michael
    Oh no freaking way... okay, I'm going to go all chauvinistic here...I beg of you, don't do this to your boys and if you do make sure his friends never ever hear of it or see pictures of it... I grew up with a mom and a sister, you guys have actually got me scared and shaking the corner of my office.

Direct from WDW!

13 years 3 weeks ago #10523 by SleepinCatz
    [eek2][lalala] <--- Michael when reading this topic.[lol]sorry Michael...couldn't resist :)

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds