✩ I NEED HELP - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• I NEED HELP

11 years 9 months ago #21745 by magicmom
    we had park hopper passes last time and never used them. I think if you have small children its harder to use them...next time we go we wont pay for the hopper option. we just found it wasnt worth folding up the stroller, waithing in line for the bus, all climbing on the bus and starting it all over at a new destination! but that was us...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #21750 by Michael
    I usually recommend against the hopper option because without it there is no pressure to hop and people actually enjoy themselves more... just a theory.

Direct from WDW!

11 years 9 months ago #21753 by PurpleGuitar
    We used them every day! It was nice to have the ability to spend the day at Animal Kingdom (which closes early) then hop over to EPCOT to watch Illuminations or go back to MK because they had xtra evening hours...

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Dec. 2007 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter

11 years 9 months ago #21755 by brojack17
    If I were to buy a 10 day non-hopper ticket and only plan to go six or seven days, then couldn't I just use the extra three or four tickets to "hop"?

A 10 day non-hopper ticket is $41.53 cheaper than a 7 day hopper ticket. Some would say this is wasting days, but it could be money savings in the long run.

11 years 9 months ago #21759 by kerrivi1
    Loved my hopper tickets we took our 5 year old and hopped 5 out of 7 days, sometimes split the day sometimes just to go to a different park for fireworks/parade in the evening. It was great, will definitely do again in the future.

Kerri

11 years 9 months ago #21769 by mommyofseven
    we usually do the hopper option too. we like it because of the fireworks, example: go to Epcot during the day and then hop over to MK to enjoy the fireworks or vice versa. what are your plans when you go, maybe you won't need them, i just find it's a nice option, especially if you get a second wind!!!

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Time to create page: 0.262 seconds