✩ Disney Quest's Roller Coaster Simulator - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Disney Quest's Roller Coaster Simulator

13 years 4 months ago #6188 by disfreak
    Has anybody used the Roller Coaster Simulator in Disney Quest? If so, please tell me about your experience

Nothing in life is truly free. Like this website. You are paying for the internet access and the power bill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #6191 by ZING ZING BAH
    <font face="Arial"><font color="pink">I went to DisneyQuest last July and experienced the CyberSpace Mountain. It was very cool to design your own rollercoaster then ride it. You can make it anyway you want. When you ride it, the people waiting for the simulator can watch you and your reactions on a small screen. If you go later at night, generally the wait to ride your coaster is about thirty minutes. Overall, this was the best part and my favorite part of DisneyQuest.</font id="pink"></font id="Arial">

9 years 5 months ago #32570 by margo74
    I tried a simulator like that at the Pop Century arcade -- i LOVE roller coasters -- i wish I could have this machine at home :)

9 years 5 months ago #32587 by Speedy123
    Hi All,

It was a split decision for our family. My daughter and I created a really wild ride and loved it. My wife and daughter rode it and because of a little motion sickness, my wife had to hit the 'stop it!' button. Since the ride is self designed, just make a milder one for folks that might encounter motion sickness. It's really neat!

A little off subject, but the Pirates of the Caribbean and 'canoe' ride at Disney Quest it really neat too!

Mike

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds