✩ Rainforest Cafe (DD) - Page 3 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Rainforest Cafe (DD)

12 years 5 days ago #18615 by harra
    I really enjoyed the Rainforest Cafe the very first time I ate there on a business trip to Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was in the Mall of America. But, after eating there 3 times during that business trip, I really grew tired of it quickly.

If you ate at one Rainforest Cafe, you've eaten at all of them. But, if you enjoy the Rainforest Cafe, then you know of at least one restaurant at WDW that you'll enjoy.

<b>Ray</b>
    <i>DVC Member since 2006 (Saratoga Springs Resort)</i>

My Blog
    My Disney Blog: Grumpy's Hollow
    My MySpace Profile

[img]...
    [img]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 5 days ago #18629 by PeaceLuvNJuicy
    <font face="Century Gothic"></font id="Century Gothic"><font size="2"></font id="size2"><font size="1"></font id="size1"><font color="pink"></font id="pink">
    I really enjoyed going to the Rainforest Cafe. I have eaten at both of them in the Disney area (DD & AK). If you like seafood, you will definitely enjoy it. I do admit that it is expensive, but it is also in Disney World, which is not known for being the "cheapest place on earth." It is one of those things that you should try once! It's also a great place for birthday dinners!

****Live the dream****

7 years 11 months ago #35201 by ktate82
    I know this is an old topic, but I was looking on Disney's website and the Rainforest Cafe is showing up as on the Dining plan. Is this true? Trex is showing up as not on it so was just curious. Is it really on there? Is this a table service?

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds