✩ Hardest To Find? - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Hardest To Find?

13 years 3 months ago #11575 by Michael
    LOL... I guess it has something to do with the head piece being to hard to control or keep on or something. I wasn't reallying paying attention when that conversation was going on.

Direct from WDW!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #19083 by bakerboysmom
    Has anyone ever seen Robin Hood out in the park? My children really like the movie and would like a picture with him.

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #19085 by TiggerToronto
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by peanut_bunny_2</i>

I think the hardest to find is Dopey. The only time that I have seen him is in the parades.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

We saw Dopey back in 2000 in the Kodak building near the entrance to MK. Pluto was there too!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

I almost said Mrs. Incredible because they are doing away with her, apparently there is problem with that costume.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Saw both Mr and Mrs Incredible and Frozone in the Animation building last summer (MGM)

You're never too old for anything Disney!

12 years 6 months ago #19090 by mommyofseven
    we saw Dopey in Epcot in 2006, he was with Snow White. we have never seen Tinkerbell anywhere besides the parades and flying at the fireworks, a cast member told my daughter that it takes soo much magic for her to become big that she can only do it for special parades! my daughter was disappointed but accepted it!

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

11 years 3 months ago #27901 by fallenangel727
    Tink is ow available at the new Pixie Hollow attraction which opened last weekend(I think). I think the Hardest to find is Mr. Penguin from Mary Poppins. I've seen pics of others with him, but i have only seen him in the parades etc

~When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true~

11 years 3 months ago #27902 by magicmom
    our last trip we have pictures with wendy(outside of pirates) jiminy crickey (in front of Tony's), snow white along with dopey (next to Tony's) and the penguin from mary poppins (near the princess pavillion)-I guess we got lucky! I never located any of the princes ...hoping to see Mulan she is my favorite....has anyone seen John Smith? or Tarzan (sigh)?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds