✩ Do you get autographs at WDW? - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Do you get autographs at WDW?

12 years 6 months ago #19480 by PrincessMama
    We always do the character chasing, as we call it. We specially set time aside for it at Magic Kingdom. I've noticed no less attention given for autograph vs. no autograph. We just chalk it up as a necessary part of our trip. And, our daughter loves it. Granted, we have only had one kid in the past to contend with but have always been with other families too giving us 3-4 kids total.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #19482 by brojack17
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by irammari</i>

It is funny though, looking htru the books, with the characters signing the books, there are diffent sigs for the same character. I WONDER WHY! LOL ---- HAHAHAHAH!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Do they generally look the same? Do the characters have to practice a certain style when they sign or do they just use their own style? Kids would be very disappointed if I signed anything. My signature is nearly unrecognizable.

12 years 6 months ago #19483 by ldyjewels
    Do you have to be of typical child age to stand in line to get autographs/ pictures? When my fiance and I go next year he really wants to get his/our pictures taken with them since this will be his first time there.

12 years 6 months ago #19484 by brojack17
    Not at all. We chatted with a few kidless couples. One in the line for Dumbo and one in the line for Woody.

That's the beauty of Disney, "it's not for the six year old, it's for the six year old in all of us". Or something like that.

12 years 6 months ago #19485 by irammari
    Brojack,

I have 2 different ones from the princesses. All different. I wish I could scan them and send them to you or post them some how. Very funny!

Mari

Mari
    www.myspace.com/aramgirl

12 years 6 months ago #19486 by bakerboysmom
    We haven't been to Disney since '04 so it seems things have changed with the autographs. Is there a certain place to get them? I think my kids would like to get a couple more, we only got the characters from Chef Mickey's last time. Does the line take a long time?

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds