✩ CINDERELLA - Where in the world is she? - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• CINDERELLA - Where in the world is she?

12 years 6 months ago #19614 by Disneymom145
    Wow - thanks for the info everyone. Last year the Princess's were not available like that! I am so happy we can see Cinderella there, because we are having dinner at Akershus, but I was told that Cinderella is not typically there.

I tell ya, you Disney folks are the BEST!!!!

See ya real soon!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #19619 by Michael
    Don;t be afraid to ask the attendant if it's possible to get a few extra minutes with Cindy as well, doesn't hurt to ask.

Direct from WDW!

12 years 6 months ago #19648 by PrincessMama
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Michael</i>

Don;t be afraid to ask the attendant if it's possible to get a few extra minutes with Cindy as well, doesn't hurt to ask.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

They are very good about that too. I've noticed that you get the extra attention with them in there regardless. Our daughter has always had a special couple of minutes with each princess. It's so much nicer (is that even proper English???) in Toon Town rather than in the parks or at meals. You do get that little bit extra.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds