✩ who do the kids seem to enjoy most - ExploreTheMagic.com

• who do the kids seem to enjoy most

12 years 2 months ago #21284 by Bonnet
    When I take my daugther on her first Disney Vacation i am just wondering which characters she will prefer? What characters did/do your children like the most

Walt Disney World Tickets: www.magical-theme-park-tickets.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #21286 by brojack17
    Welcome Bonnet.

My girls were really into the Princesses and specifically Cinderella. They enjoyed every character though. Peter Pan and Wendy were wonderful and Capt. Hook and Smee really spent a lot of times with my kids. They even got into an impromptu sword fight with my kids (my kids won).

12 years 2 months ago #21288 by T1nk
    My daughter loved them all to be truthful. She wanted to see all of them and hug them and talk to them lol. She did love the princesses, but I think she loved Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Stitch, and Goofy the most.

12 years 2 months ago #21293 by AaronsMom
    On our last visit (sadly, a few years ago) my son was VERY excited to see Sorcerer Mickey at the Studios. He also loved Lilo. I found this very odd because he was not a fan of Lilo and Stitch at that time.

12 years 2 months ago #21295 by mommyofseven
    I guess it depends on her age and her taste... My girls, 11, 7 and 4 really enjoy the princesses. You can really get to see them at Norway, the food is pretty good and you get to see alot of them, not just one. And you can usually get picture time with them at the Judges Tent in Mickey's Toontown. Have fun planning and you never what will spark her interest that's the best art of going to Disney with kids!

Crazy for Disney! I'd live there if they'd let me!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
    It's about learning to dance in the rain.

12 years 1 month ago #21546 by Bonnet
    She will be about three when we go. I am not sure yet who she will love.

Walt Disney World Tickets: www.magical-theme-park-tickets.com/

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds