✩ Bear - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Bear

11 years 10 months ago #23733 by middle five
    My kids were really into the Bear in the Big Blue House on Playhouse Disney. Will we be able to find him at WDW this December? They actually spotted him during the Christmas parde that aired on ABC on Christmas day of 2007. Has he been phased out

Look Out Mickey Here We Come !!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #23734 by JulieB
    I know he is in the Playhouse Disney Live on stage show but i haven't seen him actually in mgm for character meet and greet.

Not close enough to the WDW.How I wish it were my backyard.

11 years 10 months ago #23739 by Michael
    Playhouse Disney and the new parade, thats about it.

Direct from WDW!

11 years 10 months ago #23744 by peanut_bunny_2
    I think, but I may be wrong, that when they redid Playhouse Disney that he did not return. They added Handy Manny and others instead.

Disney World here I come!!!

DVC Member!!

11 years 10 months ago #23746 by middle five
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by peanut_bunny_2</i>

I think, but I may be wrong, that when they redid Playhouse Disney that he did not return. They added Handy Manny and others instead.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yes. I think I read that Handy Manny and others were coming in to take his place. I was just wondering if their was anywhwere you could see characters such as Bear, Stanley, Rolly Polly Ollie and other past Disney Playhouse characters. I would guess they would be at Hollywood Studios if anywhere. My older daughter grew up watching Bear and still watches Stanley every morning. They all like Manny, so I am happy to hear he will be appearing at Playhouse Live.

Look Out Mickey Here We Come !!!!!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds