✩ Captain Hook - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Captain Hook

11 years 10 months ago #24058 by Marci Sorenson
    Does anyone have any idea where we can find Captain Hook for sure? One person told me to look for him by the Pirate of the Carribean ride but is there anywhere else? My son is obsessed with Peter Pan and ot would be great to find the charcters from this movie! Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #24064 by Michael
    Thats the only place I have ever seen with exception of sometimes (rarely) seeing him up front by Town hall or in the parade of course.

Direct from WDW!

11 years 10 months ago #24078 by magicmom
    we saw him, peter pan, and wendy by pirates of the carribean ride. we also saw mr.smee by the princess meet and greet in toon town...

11 years 10 months ago #24082 by Marci Sorenson
    OK Thank you! I sure hope to run into the peter pan characters. I will definitely be looking by the POTC ride. Thanks again! [^]

11 years 10 months ago #24087 by ginnymq
    We saw hook on main street first thing in the morning right when you come into the park.

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #24088 by brojack17
    We saw him and Smee by Pirates. They were great. They really interacted with the kids. Two of my kids had swords from the Pirates gift shop and Smee and Hook took their swords and began sword fighting. Then Hook ran Smee through, Smee gave my daugther her sword back. Then, Hook turned on my daughter. She ran him through and he fell to the ground.

The photopass photographer got all of this and this was the biggest reason we bought the CD.

Here are some pictures.

Don't forget the Peter Pan ride, it's one of mhy favorites.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds