✩ Captain Hook - Page 2 - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Captain Hook

11 years 11 months ago #24094 by Marci Sorenson
    Brojack, those pictures are awesome and very funny! The one of captain hook on the ground is hilarious! I hope we get to see them. I would have bought the photopass cd just for that also!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #24095 by brojack17
    Thanks. Good luck to you guys. I think he is pretty much there all the time. He stands there for about 15-20 minutes (based on how hot it is that day) and then walks off to get a "drink". He comes back within 5 minutes.

11 years 11 months ago #24106 by Marci Sorenson
    Oh ok! I see it's kind of like Mickey at the judges tent. He's always there and takes breaks every once in a while. That's great to know. Thanks!

11 years 11 months ago #24125 by tinkergirl23
    i know this is of subject ( and i too have only ever seen him by pirates) but i saw the 2 ugly step sisters and the step mother from cinderella in front of the tink shop in magic kingdom..... that was the first time i had ever seen them! it was funny, the girls were like picking on eachother and when they were positioning for a pciture with someone one of them ould say to the other "come on hurry up!' or somthing like that

Disney Obsessed!

11 years 11 months ago #24127 by PrincessMama
    Captain Hook always seems to give it that little bit extra too by playing games with the kids and things like that. He "stole" my daughters hair clip while we were taking pictures and they argued (playfully of course) for about 5 minutes over it.

11 years 11 months ago #24133 by brojack17
    My daughter had her back to Cakin Skook (that's Captain Hook in three year old) and he took her sword out of the scabbard without her noticing. When Smee saw that, he took the four year old's sword and they went at it.

Everyone loved it. We didn't feel like we were rushed through or anything.

Wendy and Pan played a lot with out kids too. Wendy didn't like the Tinkerbell pins the kids had, and she let them know it. She went on and on about the "treasure" in their ears.

I want to go back so bad. :(

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds