✩ Characters and family photo - ExploreTheMagic.com

• Characters and family photo

11 years 9 months ago #24517 by slobberedbystitch
    where can i find out more information on having my family's photo done with the characters in front of MK?? I watched Extreme Home Makeover and the family got their photo taken and the castle was in the background. The characters were with them... is there a way to get this done??

Thanks for any help or guidance...

Isabell

<script src=" www.explorethemagic.com/countdown.asp?id=12840 " type="text/javascript"></script&gt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #24519 by magicmom
    I'm no expert on this subject, but it seems to me that the characters seem to have their own designated spot most of the time...i didnt see one in front of the castle so that it could be in the background...probably what you saw on extreme home makeover was done specifically for the show-a feel good moment! but i always give myself room to be wrong....!

11 years 9 months ago #24520 by Michael
    My point exactly about how the TV shows and Travel Channel "specials" are totally scripted by Disney and very misleading. I go to Disney World on a very regular basis and I have never ever seen this photo opp for the general public but every time you watch anything that has to do with Disney World you see this.

Sorry to vent but this is something that I have brought up before and your post is the prime example of why I think it's misleading... Love than name though "slobberedbystitch" LOL. Oh, welcome to the forums too ;-)

Direct from WDW!

11 years 9 months ago #24522 by PurpleGuitar
    Gotta love that Ty Magic :)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
    We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Dec. 2007 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter

11 years 9 months ago #24524 by magicmom
    you can find a photo pass photographer on the side of the castle (I'm not sure about in front) we got one with the castle behind us and they added in tinkerbell to the pic- and if you are looking for a nice family portrait, i think you can get a photography package at grand floridian...the photopass thing is really great though-next time i am pre ordering my pic cd and relaxing my camera..maybe my battery will last longer lol!

11 years 9 months ago #24526 by Marci Sorenson
    My family also got a picture in front of the castle and they added Tinkerbell in our hands. I think the photopass CD is definitely worth the money. I am so glad we bought ours.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds